Get fun activities from Crafty Chipmunk!
Click here to sign up now! It's free!
Hello! Fill your child's treasure chest with creativity!
Join our magical world and get fun activities to do with Crafty Chipmunk, useful tips and special promotions for our members only!
A fun hot chocolate recipe for kids!
« Brrr! » The cold winds from the North Pole are blowing strong here!
Let's have fun making a delicious polar bear that you can put in a cup of hot chocolate.
Yumm yumm! I love hot chocolate, and you?
Get all the ingredients you need and follow me!
• Small marshmallows
• Big marshmallows
• White and dark chocolate chips
• Squish a small marshmallow.
• Cut a dark chocolate chip and put it in the middle of the squished marshmallow.
• In the microwave, heat up the white chocolate chips. Add some melted white chocolate behind the small marshmallow and then stick it on a big marshmallow.
• Cut a small marshmallow in half and using the melted white chocolate, stick the two marshmallow halves on the big marshmallow to make the ears.
• Cut the ends off of two dark chocolate chips and stick them on the big marshmallow (using the white melted chocolate).
• Add two circles of white melted chocolate.
Yumm yumm! You now have your very own polar bear.
A CLEVER LITTLE TRICK !
Make yourself a good cup of hot chocolate (with little marshmallows) and then you can put your polar bear in the middle.
Hope you had fun doing this Christmas recipe with me!
Come back soon my little chef!
I have full of fun recipes for you !
Your friend, Crafty chipmunk xx
Memo for the parents : to receive, each month, Crafty's activities by email,
become a member of our magical world. It's free!
Sign up HERE