Get fun activities from Crafty Chipmunk!
Click here to sign up now! It's free!
Hello! Fill your child's treasure chest with creativity!
Join our magical world and get fun activities to do with Crafty Chipmunk, useful tips and special promotions for our members only!
Shimmering Christmas Ball
Peek-a-boo little artist!
I hope you will have lots of fun creating this Christmas craft with me!
Voilà – a beautiful decoration for your Christmas tree!
Gather your materials and let's start!
• 6 shimmering and metalized sheets of paper
• A bowl
• Glue stick
• On each sheet of paper, trace a circle around the bowl.
• Cut out the circles
• Fold each circle in two.
(Each circle must be glittery or metallic on the inside).
• Apply the glue to one side of each of the folded circles..
• Glue the red side of the cirlce to the green side of the circle.
• Repeat Step 3 for all the circles.
• Before gluing the last foldd circle make sure you glue on the string.
Yahoo - you did it!
A clever little trick!
• On the last folded circle, glue the string to each side.
• Then, glue each side to two other folded circles.
Hope you had fun doing this Christmas craft with me!
Come back soon my little artist!
I have full of fun activities for you
Your friend, Crafty chipmunk xx
Memo for the parents : to receive, each month, Crafty's activities by email,
become a member of our magical world. It's free!
Sign up HERE