Get fun activities from Crafty Chipmunk!
Click here to sign up now! It's free!
Hello! Fill your child's treasure chest with creativity!
Join our magical world and get fun activities to do with Crafty Chipmunk, useful tips and special promotions for our members only!
« Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer »
Ho! Ho! Ho! “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, had a very shiny nose. And if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows”.
Do you know this song?
Let's sing it together while you have fun making your own Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer!
Start by getting the ingredients you need.
• Whole wheat flour
• Red Smarties
• Brown sugar
• 1 egg
• Chocolate chips
• In a blender, or using a hand mixer, mix 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1/2 cup of brown sugar, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
• In a bowl, mix 2 1/2 cups of whole wheat flower, 1 teaspoon of cinammon and 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
• Mix the liquid ingredients with the dry ingredients.
• Shape little balls of dough and then flatten them.
• Decorate the patties by adding 1 red Smartie for the nose, 2 chocolate chips for each of the eyes and 2 Bretzels for the antlers.
Ask mom or dad to help you wiith this step. Cook the cookies in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 °F.
Yummy! You now have your very own little Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
A clever little trick !
• (Mom or dad) Prheat the oven to 350 °F.
• Use an ice cream scoop to help shape the balls of dough and then flatten them.
Hope you had fun doing this Christmas recipe with me!
Come back soon my little chef!
I have full of fun recipes for you !
Your friend, Crafty chipmunk xx
Memo for the parents : to receive, each month, Crafty's activities by email,
become a member of our magical world. It's free!
Sign up HERE